- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of chopped green onions
- ¼ cup of cheddar cheese
- 6 jalapenos no seeds or stems
- 1 package of maple bacon
- 12 toothpicks
1. Turn smoker on to 350 degrees.
2. Combine cream cheese, garlic powder, green onions, and cheddar cheese all in a small mixing bowl and mix all together.
3. Spoon out a small amount of mixture into each jalapeno.
4. Wrap one piece of bacon around each jalapeno and stick a toothpick in to hold it all together.
5. Place on the smoker and cook until bacon is desired doneness. About 20 to 25 minutes.
Check out these other delicious, easy-to-prepare dove recipes from Maddie:
Learn more about Maddie at WildEatz.com. Be sure to check out her upcoming cookbook, “Quick, Easy Wild Game Recipes the Whole Family Will Love.”
Need wild game meat for a recipe you've been wanting to try? Check out GameKeeper Butchery. GameKeeper Butchery is dedicated to procuring the finest assortment and highest quality of specialty meats from the United States and around the world. Our commitment is to deliver the safest, freshest and most wholesome products.