Breakfast is important—especially for a successful hunt. Here’s an easy-to-make breakfast recipe that you can whip together using wild game.
Follow along and look for more recipes that feature The BBQ Ninja.
Hunting Camp Casserole
- 1 dozen large eggs
- 1 pack of Duck and Bacon sausage
- 1 pack of Wild Boar 3 Chilies sausage
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 medium sweet onion
- ½ cup of chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cup of chopped yellow bell pepper
- 2 whole jalapenos seeded and chopped
- 1 tbsp of Killer Hogs King Craw Rub
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1. Heat Royal Oak charcoal up in the grill/smoker.
2. Place oil, onion, bell peppers, jalapenos and sausage in an iron skillet and cook until sausage is browned and vegetables are soft
3. Beat eggs and add to the skillet mixture. Put back on the smoker at 350 and cook until the eggs are bubbling in the middle add the cheese and melt.
Need wild game meat for a recipe you've been wanting to try? Check out GameKeeper Butchery. GameKeeper Butchery is dedicated to procuring the finest assortment and highest quality of specialty meats from the United States and around the world. Our commitment is to deliver the safest, freshest and most wholesome products.