Hunters, fisherman, and lovers of the outdoors want to spend as much time as possible enjoying what Mother Nature has to offer. Comfort is a must when spending time outdoors, so Earth Edge introduces foam kneeling pads for multiple outdoor usages.
Earth Edge specializes in foam fabrication. Offering more for less, Earth Edge NBR Kneeling Pads are made to ensure that the outdoorsman is comfortable. Now available in Mossy Oak Break-Up Country, hunters can use the kneeling pads to be comfortable when waiting for a spring gobbler or while holding out for a mature buck during the fall.
The NBR Kneeling Pads are also made to float. This floating feature allows the fisherman to enjoy hours on the water comfortably. As a bonus, the kneeling pads are available in the Mossy Oak Elements Agua pattern. These environmentally friendly kneeling pads are made to reduce the amount of unrecyclable debris by offering a variety of environmentally friendly products made with salvaged or recyclable materials. This effort makes every outdoorsman proud to help the planet we live on last for years to come.
Features & Benefits
- 15" x 20" in size (available in 1" or 2" thickness)
- Cut-out carry handle
- Made of NBR rubber (contains up to 20% internally recycled material)
- Infused with Microban to avoid mold and mildew
- Negligible volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Washable, resists industrial chemicals, grease, and oil
- Made in the USA
- Break-Up Country- 15"x20"x1" - MSRP $19.99
- Break-Up Country- 15"x20"x2" - MSRP $34.99
- Elements Agua - 15"x20"x1" - MSRP $19.99
- Elements Agua - 15"x20"x2" - MSRP $34.99