Looking for fishing gear? Beat back the heat with new Mossy Oak Fishing apparel. Our new fishing shirts are built for superior sun protection, limitless movement and quick dry fabric so you can focus on what matters most.
Mossy Oak unveiled its all-new Elements pattern line at ICAST in Orlando, Fla., July 12-14, 2017. The first in that line is Elements Agua, which was designed for the angling community.
Elements serves as a reinforcing factor to Mossy Oak’s identity as the preferred outdoors lifestyle brand. The Elements line is designed not just as concealment, but as a form of expression to represent the wearer’s love for the outdoors. Regardless of the specific adventure, this all-encompassing outdoors lifestyle pattern family offers a relevant design pertaining to every region and every pursuit, whether on land or in water.
Mossy Oak believes the most effective patterns are created from the natural world. Staying true to those roots, Mossy Oak Elements is a family of patterns utilizing the three core elements of the natural world - earth, water and wind - at their most basic levels. These elements were fused together into three layers of multi-directional, photo realistic images that actively disrupt the human outline at any distance.
“If 30 years of making Mossy Oak camo has shown us anything, it’s that our patterns mean more than just a way to hide from critters,” said Toxey Haas, founder and CEO of Mossy Oak. “Instead, wearing Mossy Oak has become an expression of who we are. With Elements, we wanted to create designs that are completely different than anything we, or anyone else has ever done before without sacrificing our deep connection with nature. Like its name says, Elements is designed from the most basic building blocks of the natural world and represents an exciting new direction for Mossy Oak.”
MORE NEWS FROM MOSSY OAK FISHING
- Mossy Oak Becomes the Official Pattern of B.A.S.S.
- Kevin VanDam Named Team Leader for Mossy Oak Fishing
- Mossy Oak and Huk Performance Fishing Partner to Launch Elements Pattern Line
- Mossy Oak is the Official Pattern of of the Cabela’s Collegiate Bass Fishing Championship Tournament Series
- Mossy Oak and Mark Davis Partner for “BigWater Adventures”
- Gerald Swindle Joins Mossy Oak Fishing Team
- Ott DeFoe Joins Mossy Oak Fishing Team
- Mossy Oak is the Official Pattern of MLF