Completely refreshed in 2013, the Alphaburly Pro is focused on a personalized fit and waterproof comfort. Constructed with durable, hand-laid natural rubber compound, this boot is flexible and easy to get on and off. The embossed neoprene liner allows for increased air circulation to keep legs and feet dry and comfortable. The adjustable neoprene gusset accommodates varying calf sizes and the 800G of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation will keep feet warm well into the season. For 2015, LaCrosse is proud to offer the 800G Alphaburly Pro in the new Mossy Oak Break-Up Country pattern, available exclusively at Cabela’s.
- LaCrosse Alpha technology combines high-quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in an extremely durable, lightweight and comfortable boot.
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption
- Adjustable rear gusset allows for a customizable fit
- LaCrosse Ankle-Fit design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- The non-loading Burly Pro outsole provides optimal traction in all hunting conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 800G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- New Mossy oak Break-Up Country pattern
- 18-inch height for men, 15-inch height for women
- Available in men’s (376053) and women’s (376055) styles