Mossy Oak is building a listing of new hunting gear and hunting apparel for 2022. We're working to get the best new hunting gear from many of our partners for you to see. Keep checking in to see what's been added! You may also want to check out the Best New Hunting Gear of 2021.
Terrain Hunting Boot
From vast plains to unforgiving backcountry, hunters can count on Irish Setter Terrain boots to get them there comfortably. Irish Setter Terrain hunting boots feature a proprietary sole platform with aggressive, multi-directional lugs that contour to rocks and uneven surfaces to provide extra traction and stability over rocks, ruts, roots and anything else that might get in the way.
Lightweight, high-rebound EVA in the EnerG midsole provides underfoot cushioning and comfort with each step. A PU foam footbed adds another layer of all-day comfort. When there’s more ground to cover, the all-new Terrain boots perform mile after mile.
Polyurethane impregnated leather and fabric panels create a durable upper featuring UltraDry™ waterproofing for long-lasting protection and ScentBan™ scent control that eliminates odors within the boot. Irish Setter Terrain hunting boots’ insulation offering keeps feet comfortable with a non-insulated model and models with 400g, 800g and 1200g insulation.
Men's Irish Setter Terrain Boots (sizes 8-12, 13, 14 in D and EE widths):
- Style 2712 is a 10" non-insulated brown leather/fabric waterproof boot, $164.99
- Style 2713 is a 10" waterproof boot with 400 grams of insulation in Mossy Oak® Country DNA™, $169.99
- Style 2715 is a 10" waterproof boot with 1200 grams of insulation in in Mossy Oak® Country DNA™, $179.99*
Available Fall 2022
MudTrek Chore Rubber Boot
Irish Setter MudTrek Chore rubber boots are lightweight, waterproof, durable boots offering great traction in wet and muddy conditions. TempSens technology helps regulate the temperature within the boot for constant comfort. Priced for outdoor enthusiasts looking for comfort, MudTrek Chore boots are available in unisex whole sizes from 4-15 to fit men, women and young adults.
These lightweight neoprene/rubber boots utilize the aggressive MudTrek Chore outsole, built for stability and traction in muddy conditions. The durable vulcanized outsole construction offers peace-of-mind over time. Self-cleaning lugs help release mud and dirt with every step.
TempSens technology helps regulate the temperature within the boot to maintain constant foot comfort. In hot conditions, the system reacts so moisture is hyper-wicked away from the foot, facilitating evaporative cooling. This helps keep feet cooler, drier and more comfortable. In colder conditions, the system also pulls moisture from the skin, but traps it to create a thermal barrier that helps maintain a constant, comfortable temperature inside the boot.
ScentBan™ antimicrobial scent control helps eliminates foot odor and other odors introduced to the boot. The 5mm neoprene/rubber upper keeps feet warm and dry. A polyurethane footbed and lightweight RPM midsole provide long-lasting, all-day underfoot comfort. A convenient, integrated heel kick aids boot removal.
- MudTrek Chore 17" Boots Unisex Sizes (whole sizes 4-15 for Men, Women and Young Adults)
- Style #4845, non-insulated, waterproof 15” pull-on in Mossy® Oak Break-Up Country® DNA camouflage, $149.99*
Available Spring 2022
Double Bull Roughneck Ground Blind
The Double Bull Roughneck Blind has all the features and durability you expect in a Double Bull at a price that makes you do a double take! It starts with an integrated pack-n-go carrying system for ultra-easy packing and carrying. Add in Double Bull’s legendary hub system for unmatched sturdiness and durability, an integrated carrying system, and our industry-leading Limited Lifetime Warranty, and you’ve got all the Double Bull features you’ve always wanted, for less.
- Traditional, ultra-durable Double Bull fabric
- Integrated carrying system
- Aluminum Hub System
- Dims: 53” x 53” Base; 62” x 62” Hub to Hub; 66” Height
- Mossy Oak™ Country DNA™ Camo
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Available July 2022
Venom II Snake Boot
With any luck, you will never need to lean on the protection of the Venom II’s ultra-flexible Snake Guard. However, if you ever happen to cross paths with a venomous snake in the turkey woods or on the farm, you will be glad you have it. The LaCrosse Venom II, for men and women, features a Dry-Core waterproof lining to keep you dry when your hunt takes you into wet and swampy terrain. Built upon a lightweight, comfortable platform underfoot, the athletic feel will keep you moving forward. Available in NWTF Mossy Oak® Obsession.
- Full-grain and suede leather with lightweight abrasion-resistant material upper for rugged durability
- Total protection with flexible 360° Snake Guard
- 100% waterproof Dry-Core® lining
- Rubber toe provides extreme abrasion resistance and added durability
- Thick, cushioning EVA midsole delivers shock absorption and rebound underfoot
- Side-zipper for easy on/off
- Multi-directional non-loading lugs provide increased surface area for stability on uneven terrain
- Weight: 18” – 4.3lbs; 15” – 3.4lbs
- Men’s sizes M: 5-14; W: 8-13 (1/2 sizes thru 12)
- Women’s sizes: 5-10, 11 (whole sizes)
- Available for men and women in NWTF Mossy Oak® Obsession
- MSRP: $230 USD
Available June 2022
Compact, convenient, and easier to conceal. With Moultrie's new Micro Series cameras, get everything you love about traditional trail cameras in a smaller package. The Micro-42i camera acts as your eyes in the field, and thanks to its invisible flash technology, you can capture bright and clear images without spooking the target. Whether you're scouting for big bucks or using the cam as a security tool, enjoy ultra-high-resolution 42MP images and HD video (1280x720) with a blazing trigger speed and multiple capture modes.
Kit includes the Micro-42i game camera clad in Mossy Oak Bottomland, 4 AA batteries, and a heavy-duty strap for installation. SD card sold separately.
- CAMERA DIMENSIONS: 3.25” W X 3.5” L X 3” D
- RESOLUTION: 42 MP
- TRIGGER SPEED: 0.4 SEC.
- DETECTION RANGE: 70 FT.
- FLASH RANGE: 80 FT.
- FLASH TECHNOLOGY: INVISIBLE FLASH
- BATTERY LIFE: 13,000 IMAGES*
- POWER SOURCE: 4 X AA BATTERIES (INCLUDED)
- VIDEO RESOLUTION: 1280x720
- MOTION DETECT DELAY: 0 SEC./15 SEC./30 SEC./1 MIN./5 MIN.
- MULTI-SHOT MODE: 1 PHOTO, 3 PHOTO
- IMAGE & VIDEO ASPECT RATIO: 16:9
- INFOSTRIP DATA: TIME, DATE, TEMP F ONLY, CAMERA NAME (1-9 CHARACTERS), MOON PHASE
- DECORATION: MOSSY OAK BOTTOMLAND™
- MOULTRIE MOBILE COMPATIBLE: YES WHEN CONNECTED WITH MODEL
- SD MEMORY CARD: UP TO 32 GB (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- WARRANTY: UP TO 2 YRS.
Viper Level PRO SD
Summit's new Viper® Level Pro SD has elevated the treestand game once again with its revolutionary EasyLevel™ dials. Thanks to this innovation, you no longer have to worry about climbing down to dial in the angle of your platforms. Never miss your moment to seize success! Using the EasyLevel™ dials, make adjustments to stay perfectly level in your stand while attached to the tree.
The Viper® Level Pro SD also comes equipped with other industry-leading features for comfort and security, including the Quick Draw™ PRO cable system, FasTrack™ accessory system, and more. Its foam suspended seat and one-piece wraparound armpad are clad in Mossy Oak® Elements Terra Gila. MSRP: $529.99
- NEW EasyLevel™ patent-pending dials on both the top and bottom platforms allow for adjustments to keep the platforms perfectly level – all while attached to the tree
- Includes FasTrack™ and redesigned Quick Draw™ PRO cable system
- SummitLokt®, RapidClimb®, Dead Metal® technologies and a wraparound armpad
- TYPE: Aluminum Climbing Treestand
- WEIGHT: 26 LBS.
- WEIGHT LIMIT (MAX): 300 LBS.
- SEAT FRAME SIZE: 27” W x 37.5” D
- PLATFORM FRAME SIZE: 25” W x 36” D
- Seat Area: (Bottom) 18” W X 12” L / (BACK) 12” W X 20” L
- Tree Diameter Range: 8” - 20”
Alaska Guide Creations
RAVUS Ursi (Latin) - Grizzly Bear
The Grizzly Bear is a fierce, versatile predator that historically ranged from the northernmost regions of Alaska to present-day Mexico. This demonstrates their unique ability to effectively hunt and survive throughout the vast region with varying prey, landscapes, and conditions. Grizzlies are cunning apex predators that use their unmatched strength and astonishing speed to dispatch their prey. The versatility of the Grizzly, paired with its durability to survive in nearly any conditions was the inspiration through the development of the all-new Ravus Bino Pack.
As hunters, we all have unique preferences when it comes to our gear based on our target animal, conditions, hunting methods, and terrain. The Ravus Bino Pack allows you, the hunter, to customize your kit to fit your specific needs, and to make modifications as your situation changes.
There's only one way to fill your tag. Get out to the tree stand despite frigid winds and crisp, lung-punching air. The NOMAD Conifer Hunting Jacket keeps you warm and comfortable on those brutal all-day sits. It's armed with 100% waterproof fabric and backed with a high-pile fleece interior that locks in heat. SilverZ scent-suppression system uses silver for anti-microbial protection that negates body odors. It's the right construction, the right technologies in the right camo patterns to help make you a successful hunting NOMAD.
- 100% waterproof protection and fully taped seams throughout
- 100-gram insulation for warmth
- 100% polyester brushed exterior
- High-pile honeycomb grid fleece lining traps warmth
- 2 front cargo pockets
- Grid fleece-lined handwarmer pocket
- Secure zip chest pocket for small essentials
- Adjustable 3 piece hood
- Adjustable cuffs with inner gusset
- Opening in the back accommodates a tree stand safety harness
NOMAD's warmest & all-in-one hunting bib solution engineered to keep you in the game when others went back to the truck hours ago. Features front zip, fleece lined hand warmer pockets, & zip to knee side zipper.
- NOMAD’s waterproof material fights moisture at 3 unique layers - outer layer has our DWR finish applied, second layer creates an additional barrier to stop exterior moisture, third layer wicks moisture towards the membrane
- High pile interior, super-soft long fiber fleece engineered to trap air for added warmth and comfort to fend off the cold
- Sound Kill noise limiting materials further reduce human detection
- NOMAD's wind resistant fabrics and innovative construction limit the amount of wind that reaches your body, keeping you warmer and allowing you to stay out longer.
The Hailstorm jacket in Mossy Oak Droptine camo is 100% waterproof, breathable, durable, stretch-fabric shell jacket that provides dry comfort with performance.
- 35K Waterproof
- 15K Breathable
- Quiet Stretch Waterproof Shell Fabric
- Two and a Half Layer Construction
- Windproof / Waterproof Taped
- Zippered Chest and Hand Pockets
- Pit Zips
- Adjustable Hood and Hem
Tethrd Skeletor Climbing Sticks
The Skeletors are designed to be budget friendly, but still include many of the features Tethrd engineered into its One Sticks.
The Skeletors are built with a folding dual step design that folds AWAY from the tree. Folding away from the tree gives the hunter more room for their feet when climbing. Is that a major life-changing feature? Probably not, but attention to detail counts when you’re trying to be the most efficient hunter you can be.
The Skeletors attach to the tree with our patented DynaLite rope and tab. It’s the most user friendly, lightweight, simple, and fast connection method in history. There are no heavy buckles. There are no mechanical pieces. There is no fiddle factor.
Stacking your Skeletors for transport is a breeze with our built in StickLoc pin system. Simply align the pins and stack away.
- TOTAL LENGTH (PACKED): 24″
- TOTAL LENGTH (DEPLOYED): 20″
- TOTAL LENGTH (4-PACK): 27″
- STEP-TO-STEP HEIGHT: 18″
- TOTAL WEIGHT (SINGLE)*: 2 lb
- TOTAL WEIGHT (4 PACK)*: 8 lb
- DYNALIGHT ROPE: 8.5 foot
- WEIGHT LIMIT: 300 lb
JAKTTag Game & Fish Storage Tags
JAKTTag Game & Fish Storage Tags enable users to quickly and easily manage their inventory of fish, birds, and game meat. JAKTTag Storage Tags are waterproof, coldproof stickers embedded with Near Field Communication (NFC) smart chips that are placed on freezer packages of birds, meat, and fish. The tags link to a digital record at GetJakt.com (and on the JAKT App) and display all the details of the harvest. By tapping a phone to the tag (or scanning the QR code), the contents of the package are displayed:
- Type, quantity & cut of harvest;
- Harvester of package contents;
- Date of harvest;
- Method of harvest;
- Location of harvest;
- Permit/license information of harvest
When you remove a package of meat from the freezer, simply tap the tag and click to update its status (i.e. consumed, transferred to someone else's possession, moved to a different storage location, etc) in the app to quickly and easily manage your inventory.