The 2021 National Wild Turkey Federation Virtual Convention is here! The Virtual Sports Show is February 15-19 and the Virtual Conventions is February 19 and 20.
It can be daunting to navigate an online convention, but the NWTF has made sure to make this year’s event as user-friendly as possible so that you worry less about logging in and more about enjoying your experience.
If you’re already an NWTF member, you’re good to go! Registration is completely free. But as a special bonus, Bass Pro Shops is offering a $25 gift card to those non-NWTF members who register now. It’s never been a better time to become an NWTF member.
And don’t worry—the online convention is going to be full of events for you to attend, including:
- a lineup of great music
- an exclusive Lee Brice concert
- exclusive first-access to the newest hunting gear on the market
- messages from leaders in the conservation and hunting communities
- awards for those dedicated to the NWTF mission
- a veteran’s celebration
- silent and live auctions, including hunts, firearms and exclusive trips, featuring a Kansas Whitetail Hunt with the Bone Collector Crew, an Alaska Fishing Experience, Texas Antelope Hunt, and a Bourbon Tour in Lexington, Kentucky
- hours of on-demand video content
- and so much more.
As the official sponsor of the convention, Mossy Oak couldn’t be prouder of the work the National Wild Turkey Federation has put into restoring and conserving the turkey population. When the National Wild Turkey Federation was founded in 1973, there were about 1.3 million wild turkeys in North America. After decades of dedicated work, that number hit a historic high of almost 7 million turkeys.
Their work is never done, though. To support the NWTF is to support turkey hunting and all it entails. So suit up in your Mossy Oak Bottomland or Obsession, two of the official camos of the NWTF, and enjoy the biggest and best annual event in turkey hunting from the comfort of your own home.
For more questions, check out the FAQ page.