Who doesn't love the ease of a sheet pan dinner? This recipe uses venison medallions from Gamekeeper Butchery along with onions, beans, mushrooms and potatoes. Make it your own with your favorite vegetables.
- 1 Tbsp. Old Style Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Oregano
- 1 Sprig of Rosemary
- 1 Cup of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup of Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
Sheet Pan Dinner
- 2 Gamekeeper Butchery Venison Medallions
- 2 Whole Sweet Onions; Quartered
- 1/2 lb of Green Beans
- 8 oz of Baby Bell Mushrooms; Sliced
- 1.5 lb of Petite Golden Potatoes; Halved and/or Quartered
- Spray Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Begin by placing all your balsamic marinade ingredients together in a blender or food processor and blend them until the marinade is smooth.
- Take your steaks and place them in a zip lock bag or container and add your marinade to them. Allow the steaks to marinate for 2-6 hours ideally, but you can also do an overnight marinade as well!
- Next, set your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and allow it to come to temperature.
- While your oven is heating, take a pot full of water and bring it to a boil. Once the pot is boiling add your potatoes to it and let them cook for 8-10 minutes until they can be punctured with a fork.
- Once the potatoes are done, remove them from the pot and spread them out on your baking sheet along with your onion chunks, green beans, and mushrooms. Spray the vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle them with salt and pepper before placing them in the oven.
- Place them in the oven and allow them to cook for 20 minutes.
- At this time, take your steaks and either pan fry them or place them on the grill and cook them until ideal doneness is reached.
- Finally, once the steaks and vegetables are finished you can now enjoy a simple and delicious dinner that the whole family will enjoy!
Need wild game meat for a recipe you've been wanting to try? Check out GameKeeper Butchery. GameKeeper Butchery is dedicated to procuring the finest assortment and highest quality of specialty meats from the United States and around the world. Our commitment is to deliver the safest, freshest and most wholesome products.