Mossy Oak Properties, Inc. is pleased to announce the members of the 2020 first quarter Pinnacle Club. The Pinnacle Club recognizes the top land sales professionals each quarter from a network of more than 600 agents and brokers across 28 states.
Chris Hawley, CEO/President and Co-Founder of Mossy Oak Properties, Inc., stated: “We are excited to recognize some of the nations’ top land specialists through our Pinnacle Club. Our land sales professionals are an integral part of our network, and their consistent success speaks volumes as to the caliber of people and professionals they are. We congratulate them on this prestigious honor.”
The 2020 1st Quarter Pinnacle Club honorees are:
- Pam Welch - Mossy Oak Properties Strawberry River Land and Homes (Cave City, Arkansas)
- Dan Rohrer - Mossy Oak Properties Homestead Land & Management, Inc. (Creighton, Nebraska)
- Bobby Regester - Mossy Oak Properties-Colorado Mountain Reaty (Divide, Colorado)
- Rex Bumpus - Mossy Oak Properties of Texas (Lampasas, Texas)
- JJ Keeth - Mossy Oak Properties of Louisiana (Shreveport, Louisiana)
- Ree Beavers - Mossy Oak Properties-Wyoming Outdoors (Dubois, Wyoming)
- John Drames - Mossy Oak Properties of Virginia (Suffolk, Virginia)
- Wade Beavers - Mossy Oak Properties-Wyoming Outdoors (Dubois, Wyoming)
- Tyler Derr - Mossy Oak Properties of the Heartland-Woods N’ Water Land Co. (St. Joseph, Missouri)
- Linda Francis – Mossy Oak Properties-Mozark Land and Farm (Mountain View, Missouri)
The Mossy Oak Properties land brokerage network was launched in 2003 and has since grown to over 100 franchised brokerages in 28 states throughout the country, with our network completing 3500 transactions totaling $750M+ in sales volume for 2019. For more information, visit www.mossyoakproperties.com.