Veto Pro Pac recently announced the launch of an all-new product line of backpacks and tool bags offered in America’s No. 1 Camo for the fourth consecutive year, Mossy Oak Break-Up Country. The newest bags from Veto Pro Pac will start shipping very soon and as part of their Spring Promotion, now is your chance to purchase any of three eligible models and received a Veto Pro Pac TP4B Tool Pouch.
Eligible tool pouches and bags for the free tool pouch are as follows:
The Tech-MCT Camo MO (Mossy Oak ® Break-Up Country Pattern) is a compact full-featured Service Tech tool bag with tool and gear storage options, in the MC platform.
- Width: 8”
- Length: 10”
- Height: 14” (12" Inside Vertical Storage for Long Shank Tools)
- Weight (empty): 5.8 lbs.
- Mossy Oak ® Break-Up Country Pattern
- Weatherproof Base: 3mm Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Weatherproof Body Fabric: 1200 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Weatherproof Tool Pocket Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Over-Molded Ergonomic Grip
- Zippers: Double Stitched, Heavy Duty Plastic Coil Zippers with Oversized Zipper Tabs
- D-Rings: Powder Coated Steel
- Extra Wide Padded Shoulder Strap
The RB-MC Camo MO is a hard bottom, compact Range Bag with Mossy Oak ® Break-Up Country Pattern fabric, built-in holsters to securely carry 2 compact pistols, ammo and accessories for range and competitive shooting outings.
- Width: 10”
- Depth: 8”
- Height: 17″
- Weight (empty): 6 lbs.
- 2 Built-In Interior Padded Neoprene Holsters
- 2 Stretch Webbing Secure Straps With Cobra Clips™
- Interior/Exterior Molle System
- 4 Clip Pockets
- 1 Target Pocket
- 3 Neoprene Bulk Storage Pockets
- Polypropylene Hard Bottom
The Tech Pac Camo MO (Mossy Oak ® Break-Up Country Pattern) is a stable, non-tipping back pack that holds tools and meters for technicians that need to climb ladders or walk long distances to access their work locations.
- Width: 9.875”
- Length: 14.25”
- Height: 21.5”
- Weight (empty): 9 lbs.
- Vertical Tool Pockets: 56 interior and exterior tool pockets of various sizes
- Metal Shoulder Strap Sliding Buckles
- 2 Storage Bays- 4 Storage Platforms
- Manifold Gauge And Hose Storage Pocket
- Padded EVA Thermoformed, Ergonomic Back Padding
- Metal YKK ® Zippers
- 8" Electrical Tape Strap
- Redesigned Upper Pockets (Front Side) For Extra Tool Capacity
Veto Pro Pac was founded in 2002 for the purpose of giving professionals a way to store and transport their tools and gear safely and securely. Founder Roger Bouard implemented features such as center panels joined with the handles and heavy-duty bases, the latter of which significantly increases durability. Unique loops and compartments keep tools at the ready while simultaneously preventing them from rubbing and scraping against each other. Now they’ve set their sights on the outdoor industry and the results are impressive.