Malcom Reed | How To BBQ Right
Spice up your queso dip with wild boar chorizo from Gamekeeper Butchery. This recipe from Malcom Reed is simple and sure to be a hit.
- 1lb Wild Boar Chorizo
- 1lb American Processed Cheese - white
- 1 small can Diced Green Chilies
- 1 small can Diced Jalapeño Peppers
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Killer Hogs AP Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 cup fresh Pico de Gallo
1. Brown chorizo in an iron skillet over medium heat. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate to drain and reserve.
2. Grate or chunk cheese, add to the cast iron skillet along with green chilies, diced jalapeño, milk, and seasonings. Place on the smoker or in the oven at 350F for 30 minutes.
3. Stir the cheese mixture and continue cooking for 15 minutes or until everything is incorporated.
4. Remove from the smoker and add the browned chorizo to the center of the iron skillet.
5. Garnish with fresh pics de gallo and serve with tortilla chips.
Need wild game meat for a recipe you've been wanting to try? Check out GameKeeper Butchery. GameKeeper Butchery is dedicated to procuring the finest assortment and highest quality of specialty meats from the United States and around the world. Our commitment is to deliver the safest, freshest and most wholesome products.