- 3 x 1 lb Packs of Gamekeeper Butchery Bison Stew Meat
- 8 Pepperoncini Peppers; Whole
- 1 Cup of Beef Bone Broth
- 1 Packet of Ranch Dip Seasoning
- 1 Packet of Au Jus Gravy Mix
- 1/2 Packet of Onion Gravy Mix (Optional)
- 1 Loaf of Italian Bread
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic; Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Stick of Salted Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
1. Begin by setting your Instant Pot to Sauté mode and dusting salt and pepper onto your bison stew meat chunks evenly.
2. Add your olive oil to the instant pot and then brown your stew meat in the Instant Pot. Make sure that all your stew meat chunks get a good brown crust on them.
3. Once the meat is browned, add your pepperoncini peppers, bone broth, ranch dip, au jus gravy, and onion gravy to the pot and give them a quick stir. Once all the ingredients are in the pot, set the Instant Pot to pressure cooking mode and on high temperature. Set the timer to 1 hour and 30 minutes and then let the meat cook.
4. At this time, set your oven to Broil mode on low heat and take a sauce pan and set it to medium heat on the stove top.
5. Add your butter to the pan and once it begins to bubble, add your garlic and let it cook until the garlic turns golden brown.
6. Remove the garlic butter from the heat and then take a bread knife and slice the French bread loaf in half horizontally.
7. Spread the garlic butter generously over both sides of the loaf and set it in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
8. Finally, remove the bread from the oven and when the Mississippi roast is done add some generous helpings of roast onto the bread and enjoy!
Need wild game meat for a recipe you've been wanting to try? Check out GameKeeper Butchery. GameKeeper Butchery is dedicated to procuring the finest assortment and highest quality of specialty meats from the United States and around the world. Our commitment is to deliver the safest, freshest and most wholesome products.