Mossy Oak Properties is making the final preparations to host the upcoming 3rd Annual Fox Hole Shootout taking place on Thursday, June 6, 2019 in West Point, Mississippi. The prior two events have led to the donation of over $280,000 to the event’s beneficiaries: St. Jude Children’s Hospital, Catch-A-Dream Foundation, and Sportsmen Organized for Law Enforcement (SOLE).
Sponsored by Bass Pro Shops, the golfing portion of the event takes place at the Mossy Oak Golf Club, the #3 Best New Course in the US for 2017, according to Golf Digest. The sporting clays portion of the event takes place at the Orvis-endorsed Prairie Wildlife and will be sponsored by Winchester Ammunition and Browning Firearms. At the end of the day, everyone gathers for the unique live-fire dinner and live/silent auctions, presented by Renasant Bank at Town Creek Pavilion. The dinner portion is prepared by some of the nation’s leading chefs and live entertainment will be provided by several Nashville-based musicians and hit songwriters.
“The Mossy Oak enterprise lives by the belief that the good we do lives long after we are gone,” said Chris Hawley, CEO/President and Co-founder of Mossy Oak Properties. “We could not be more pleased with how well our great sponsors like Bass Pro Shops, Winchester Ammunition, Browning Firearms, Renasant Bank, among many others and the event’s volunteers and participants have come together to make such a large impact to benefit three great charities the way that they have the last two years. I am humbled and overwhelmed, to say the least, to see so much good come out of so many people to help some incredible organizations.”
There are a very wide variety of live and silent auction items available at the event. The following are just a few of the incredibly generous items being donated by the sponsors of the event:
Drury Outdoors Filmed Whitetail Hunt
- Join outdoor legends Mark and Terry Drury for a Missouri whitetail deer hunt that will be filmed for Drury Outdoors TV
- Four-day, one-buck hunt, during your preffered season (archery, muzzleloader, or rifle)
- Hunt two days at Mark’s farm and two days at Terry’s
- Food, license, and transportation, including airfare will be included
Grand Slam Turkey Hunt
Trip of a lifetime for two hunters to pursue a single season wild turkey grand slam across the states of Florida (Osceola), Nebraska (Rio Grande/Merriam’s) and Kentucky (Eastern). All meals and lodging will be provided.
Mossy Oak GameKeeper Kennels Puppy Package
- “Started” British Lab from Mossy Oak’s Gamekeeper Kennels
- Two months of training at Gamekeeper Kennels by Chief Trainer Bill Gibson
- Comes with a Gunner Kennel and a year’s supply of Mossy Oak Nature’s Menu premium dog food
St. Jude World Golf Championship Trip
- 2 Sunday hospitality tickets to the St. Jude Suite on the 18th green of the World Golf Championships at TPC Southwind in Memphis (July 28th)
- Round for one on the Monday (July 29th) after the tournament where the pros have played from
One-person, 2.5 day deer hunt with “Cuz” Strickland at Bent Creek Lodge
- December 2018 whitetail hunt at Alabama’s famed Bent Creek Lodge
- Hunt will be filmed by the Mossy Oak CAPTURE team
- Lodging, food, and Mossy Oak apparel will be provided
- Hunter responsible for transportation to lodge and hunting license
Mossy Oak Tree Box Call by Cody Turkey Calls
Handmade Cody Calls box call built out of wood from the one and only Mossy Oak tree. This beautiful box call was handmade by master callmaker Bill Zearing and is engraved with the original Mossy Oak logo.
Mossy Oak Bourbon by Jefferson Reserve
This truly one of a kind bottle of premium bourbon is finished using wood from THE one and only Mossy Oak itself…the legendary tree of Choctaw Bluff, Alabama from which the brand was born. Staves of the Mossy Oak wood were toasted at a specific temperature for a precise amount of time to bring out certain flavors without covering the traditional big caramel, vanilla and orange notes of Jefferson’s Bourbon. The bottle is encased in a custom, handmade engraved wooden box built by Dr. Dennis Bond. These bottles will never be available on the retail market and this will be the first bottle ever sold. “We finished this 8 year old Kentucky gold with wood staves harvested from the Original Mossy Oak tree, lending flavors of leather and tobacco with a touch of mocha,” said Trey Zoeller, founder of Jefferson’s Bourbon.
Ticket price for the general public is $100.00. To reserve a ticket contact David Hawley at email@example.com.