CAA USA, the designer and manufacturer of the world-famous MCK (Micro Conversion Kit) and Mossy Oak are proud to introduce the MCK Mossy Oak micro conversion kit in two different platforms (Gen 1 & Gen 2) for the die-hard shooter as well as the avid hunter. If someone is looking to improve their shooting skills on the range or up their handgun hunting skills in the field, the MCK Mossy Oak Conversion Kit can take a favorite handgun to a new level.
The MCK Mossy Oak will increase stability and accuracy by increasing contact points with the shooter’s body. The MCK fits many handgun models, including Glock, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armory, and CZ.
The MCK Mossy Oak is available in two different generations, Gen 1 and Gen 2. Both models are specifically designed with the hunter in mind, and both models are available in the popular Mossy Oak Bottomland pattern.
MCK Mossy Oak Gen1 Features:
- No pistol disassembly is required; simply place the pistol into the kit, lock it, and you will be ready to hunt
- Ergonomic finger groove grip for more stability
- Top picatinny rail allows the hunter to mount a combination of sights and optics
- Right-folding stock arm brace for easy concealment and carry, and it locks into the folded position
- Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
- Allows for multiple handguns models in one platform.
- Built in charging handle for quicker assembly and disassembly
- MSRP: $349.00
MCK Mossy Oak Gen2 Features:
- The rear door extends back an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun
- Accommodates suppressor height sights
- Improved aluminum top picatinny rail for improved stability, durability, and accuracy
- Improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button
- Suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38’ diameter
- MSRP: $399.00
“With Mossy Oak’s popularity among the outdoor and hunting communities, we at CAA knew the opportunity to collaborate and have our world-famous MCK decorated in the classic camo pattern, Bottomland, would be a win-win. The versatility and modularity of the MCK platform lend extremely well to the ever-growing handgun and PCC handgun markets,” said CAA’s CEO LTC. (Ret.) Mikey Hartman. “Our success in the home defense, law enforcement, and sports shooting communities make the partnership with Mossy Oak the next logical step in the MCK timeline. The MCK currently fits 120 handgun models, with many more slated for release in the coming months. The hunting world community is a new market for us, and we truly believe with the Mossy Oak Bottomland pattern it will be met with great enthusiasm.”
The MCK has become the most popular handgun conversion kit in America and is made 100% here in the USA. The MCK handgun conversion kit is not only the fastest assembly/disassembly kit on the market but also the most cost-effective.
CAA USA, is an official licensee of Haas Outdoors Inc.