Longtime Mossy Oak partner, Danner, has launched the High Ground hunting boot made just for women. It is available now on www.danner.com.
HUNT FURTHER. HUNT FASTER.
As we approached the design and development of an entirely new hunting boot, we kept one word in mind – endurance. We worked to build a boot that allows a hunter to hunt longer with less foot fatigue, hunt faster and quieter as they track their prey, and maintains the longevity and durability that we demand out of every product that bears the mark of Danner.
Borrowing from some of our latest developments in hiking, we constructed the High Ground off of the DT4 last that provides a tighter heel pocket with a wider toe box, alongside a sleek and streamlined fit. This development allowed us to create a hunting boot with more flexibility and less weight.
Creating a lightweight and flexible product is easy, but creating one that maintains the support and stability needed on rugged terrain is a whole different story. Utilizing a cement construction we were able to reduce the weight while still integrating an aggressive outsole that provides support and stability over a variety of terrain.
THE MARK OF DANNER
Before any product obtains the Danner stamp we ensure that it has been crafted to the highest standard. That is why we crafted the High Ground with an oiled nubuck leather, a 9000 Denier nylon, and premium components like a GORE-TEX liner - ensuring that it lives up to the durability demanded from the Danner name.
WOMEN’S HIGH GROUND
- Now Available in Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- Oiled nubuck leather upper with lightweight, 900 denier nylon
- Abrasion-resistant, reinforced leather on high-wear areas
- 8” height for ankle support
- GORE-TEX® waterproof breathable lining for ultimate protection
- Lock and load lacing system: ghilles across the forefoot for secure fit and locking speed hooks for quick lacing
- EVA cushioning and shock absorbing midsole
- Danner® Talon outsole offers lightweight, athletic performance on rugged terrain while easily shedding mud and debris
- Insulated options available
- MSRP beginning at $170
For more information, please visit: danner.com.