Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
If you are a California resident, you may make certain requests regarding your personal information collected by us, in which we will fulfill each of these request to the extent required by law, depending on which of our affiliated services/websites are used, as follows:
- Categories of personal information collected. Personal information collected by us, or collected from consumers in the previous twelve (12) months prior to the Effective Date of this Notice, fall into the following categories established by the CCPA, as follows:
- Identifiers (e.g. your name, postal address, alias, email address, phone numbers, or IP address);
- Personal information (e.g. credit card number, social security number, signature, etc.);
- Protected Classification characteristics (e.g. age, gender, or other protected classifications);
- Commercial information (e.g. purchase/content streaming activity);
- Internet or other similar network activity information (e.g. browsing history, search history, information on your interaction with the Site);
- Geolocation data (e.g. physical locations or movements);
- Sensory Data (e.g. audio, electronic, visual, stored images/videos in connection with the Site);
- Professional information (e.g. business information, performance evaluations);
- Inference data (e.g. profile showing your purchase preferences/characteristics).
You may request that we provide you with this information up to two (2) times within a continuous twelve-month (12) period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
- Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose:In the preceding twelve (12) months prior to the Effective Date of this Notice, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- Identifiers (e.g. your name, phone numbers, address, or IP address; use a third party carrier to deliver your order);
- California Customer Records personal information categories (e.g. 3rd party payment processor);
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law (e.g. age, gender for survey purposes, etc.);
- Commercial information (e.g. 3rd party product details provided by 3rd party provider assisting you);
- Internet or other similar network activity (e.g. 3rd party service provider to analyze security of our websites);
- Geolocation data (e.g. 3rd party delivery company);
- Sensory data (e.g. recordings of customer service phone calls for quality assurance purposes, etc.);
- Professional information (e.g. 3rd party service provider for verification of your account, etc.).
- No sale of personal information. In the previous twelve (12) months prior to the Effective Date of this Notice, we have not sold any personal information of consumers, as defined under the CCPA.
- No Discrimination. We will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the CCPA.
- Contact Us. Please contact us at email@example.com or mail our Legal Department with any questions or comments about this Notice or about how we handle your personal information. Our mailing address is:
Haas Outdoors, Inc.
Attn: Legal Department/CCPA Request
26420 East Main St.
West Point, MS 39773